NPWT Invia Liberty:
Invia Liberty Carry Bag
• Easy Opening for canister change
• With 2 in 1 shoulder/belt strap for maximal flexibility
• Accesible display even when the bag is closed
Invia Liberty Tubing
• Double lumen tubing quickly detects clogs or kinks
• Self sealing filter protects pump from liquids
Invia Liberty Canisters
• Two available sizes (300 cc & 800 cc) for maximum flexibility
• Integrated bacteria filter avoids cross contamination
• Self sealing filter avoids cross contamination
• Integrated solidifier prevents liquid-spilling
• Allows treatment of multiple wound sites on the same patient with only one Invia wound pump
External Suction Device
• Intended for multipurpose applications
• Ideal for difficult to seal areas
• Designed to adhere to the transparent dressing for a complete seal
• Small size fits to small wounds
• Easy and fast application is time saving and cost effective
Invia Gauze Wound Dressing
Kit components that provide customized Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
Galaxy Medical carries all of the necessary dressing kits for any type of patient need.
We offer both foam and gauze dressing kits to ensure doctor’s choice.
Invia Wound Dressing Kits offer multiple accessories and options for flexibility in clinical applications based upon wound characteristics. These options include:
• Regular and large dressing kits
• 10mm flat, 15fr channel, 19fr drains
• External Suction Interface (ESI)
Invia Foam Wound Dressing Kits
• Animal research shows AvanceFoam is equal to market leading foam in pressure transduction, wound contraction, and wound perfusion
• AvanceGreen foam facilitates monitoring of wound
status, bleeding and exudate
• AvanceGreen foam has a higher tensile strength than black polyurethane foam –Avancefoam (24 psi) vs.
Black Polyurethane foam (17 psi)
• Percentage changes in wound surface area are
similar regardless of using foam or gauze as wound filler
Sizes: Small 8 x 19 x 3 cm, Medium 12 x 20 x 3 cm and
Large 15 x 26 x 3 cm
The Invia Liberty offers a canister with integrated bacteria filters to avoid cross contamination. With a self-sealing filter to protect the pump from liquids and an integrated solidifier to prevent liquid spills, the Liberty has it all.
Galaxy Medical stocks all of the ancillary accessories used in the negative pressure wound therapy treatment. Call today for a full list.
Available in small, medium, large
Call toll free:
How to Order:
Expertise you Trust Service you Deserve
Invia Liberty NPWT system is easy to use, convenient and delivering high patient comfort.
• Easy to Use
• Comfortable and mobile
• Safe and reliable
• Clinically validated