Rest Q Mattress
• The non-powered answer to pressure reduction
• Ultra firm edges makes transferring in and out of bed safer and easier
• Heel suspension system virtually floats the heels across a low pressure environment
• Comfortably supports patients weighing 350-400 lbs.
• Lateral support sections provide cushioning support beneath the
patient along each side of the spinal column.
Slightly softer at the shoulder, slightly firmer beneath the hips.
Alternating Pressure Mattress System
•This combination therapy 8” mattress replacement system provides both alternating
pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
•Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
•Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or
acute care setting.
•Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
•Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
•Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient
•CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
Low Air Loss Mattress
• Provides the benefit of TRUE Low Air Loss
• 20 Individual nylon, urethane reinforced air cells
• 8” of True Low Air Loss support
• 4 way stretch top cover with quilted liner providing a low shear, low friction vapor permeable surface
• User friendly control unit
• Air/Foam integration with safety edge to ensure safer transfers while
minimizing the risk of falls and patient entrapment.
• Geo-Matt® Design creates unique, anti-shearing surface with 800 individually responsive cells
• Twice the Flexibility: Choice of two therapies
• Twice the Simplicity: Ease of operation and cleaning
• Twice the Safety: Minimizes risks associated with edge-of bed/entrapment
Expertise you Trust Service you Deserve